We have designed and implemented a wide variety of soil, groundwater and soil vapor investigations including:
- Soil investigations utilizing a Geoprobe®, traditional drilling and test trenching techniques, and simple investigations using a hand auger
- Groundwater investigations, monitoring, hydrogeological evaluation
- Soil vapor investigations
- Radon measurement
- Surface water sampling
- Sediment sampling
- Asbestos and lead paint surveys
- Electromagnetic or geophysical surveys
- Sewer surveys
- Hazardous material inventories
- Ambient air monitoring in buildings
We offer a full range of investigation services and provide experienced staff to conduct field work and generate quality data. Our strong relationships with contractors such as drillers, laboratories and construction companies are a valued asset to our clients.
Our experience and no-nonsense approach with risk-based evaluations and assessments save our clients time and money. We assist our clients with the risk screening process in the project development stage to understand how source, transport, and receptor information relate to each specific redevelopment. Whether the solution requires remediation or engineering controls, or institutional controls such as deed restrictions or property affidavits, Landmark is your one-stop shop.